You have the unique opportunity to learn from industry experts on dairy cattle reproduction!
That means you can ask the real questions that apply to your own farm when you enroll in the Alta Dairy Manager School to be held December 5-7, 2018 in Ottawa, Ontario.
Dairy Manager School is a 2.5-day training that helps you, as a dairy farm owner or manager, gain tangible takeaways to improve in one management area within your herd, so you can see a measurable return on investment.
In this reproduction-focused Dairy Manager School, you will get to
- Learn through a mix of classroom sessions and on-farm training
- Hear the newest, research-based ideas in this ever-changing dairy industry
- Ask the real questions that relate to your own farm’s repro situation
- Guide the discussion to learn what it takes to maximize profit potential on your dairy
- Learn from world class experts, Dr. Luís Mendonça, and Dr. Glaucio Lopes
We limit the number of participants, so you can get the most from the class. This interactive setting is designed to purposefully foster engagement with both the instructors and your classmates.