DG29® and DG Milk® Pregnancy Tests
Do-it-yourself dairy cattle pregnancy tests provide accurate results as early as 29 days after breeding
Advantages of DG29 and DG Milk:
- Decrease your days open to increase your revenue
- Receive accurate results
- Identify open females more quickly
- Single animal usage
- Maximize efficiency with an ideal solution for pregnancy testing between veterinarian visits
- Enjoy the flexibility – the test is available every day, anytime you need it
- Incorporate with a Salmonella Dublin, Leukosis or Neospora (blook only) test
DG29 and DG Milk
DG29 and DG Milk is available to producers & veterinarians for use with cattle, sheep, and goats. This is a product of Conception.
Alta distributes DG29, DG Milk, Salmonella Dublin and Leukosis/Neospora tests in Western Canada, Ontario and the Maritimes.